Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crummy Church Signs
For real. There is an impression that the crummiest church signs are in the South. But I saw some 'good' ones last week-end. (Reinforcing my theory that Wisconsin is the South of the North!) In the absence of a camera, I really should have at least jotted down what I saw. Now all I can say is that I saw some signs that put forth a theology both dreadful and hysterical. (Hysterically dreadful?) Alas, not sufficiently dreadful to sear any particular string of approx. 15 words or less into my memory.
But they were bad.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter