Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank you! Your account has been charged. Your balance is zero. Please come back when you can afford to make a purchase.
Life-imitates-art week continues.
Time to make that most exquisite of all delights: wiener casserole. High quality Hebrew National Wieners and brand name macaroni, so who's complaining? (Me, right?)

I hadn't given a lot of thought or planning to that 'stimulus' package stuff, but right now I'm a wee bit overdrawn and if the government wants to bail me out and call it economic stimulus - FINE!

My other nutrition advice is: "Don't assume everything that says "Newman's Own" is meant for you. It wasn't til I had my hand in the bag that I noticed that they were organic doggy treats. (For the record, the treats must have been some sort of freebie that came in with the Dog Show samples and that sweet, sweet Dental Show swag. I do not buy organic dog munchies while feeding wiener casserole to the family. For the record.)

Please come back when you can afford to make a purchase. Your kids are starving. Carl's Jr. believes that no child should go hungry. You are an unfit mother. Your children will be placed in the custody of Carl's Jr....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter