Sunday, April 06, 2008

So sad..
to hear of the passing of Charlton Heston. Especially at 1:30am. It's been a while since we've gone through the constant week-end barrage of late night phone calls.

So I'm back to being a bit of an alarmist when the phone rings in the very, very early morning hours. The rest of the night was followed by bizarre nightmares in which the phone kept ringing, various neighborhoord ne'er-do-wells passed out in my living room and I tried to check out of a posh resort without being able to pack all my stuff or come up with a suitable method of payment.

Now I'm doing an unusual Sunday Morning at work. (I'll be hear the next two weeks, too! Good times!!!) Trying to wake up. The packets of instant cocoa that I had hidden in my desk are helpful, mixed with hot coffee. Perhaps I shall pick up the phone soon and call Bridget. Turn about could be fair play. We could discuss the late Mr. Heston's filmography...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter