Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bassackwards
To have a dog, you have to know you can bear the expense. It's not like getting pregnant accidentally and saying, 'Oops I've got a kid on the way.' "
If you happen to be averse to the concepts of canine yoga, massages and posh funerals, this article may be too depressing.

Yes, I did once buy a polo shirt for Scrappy, but that was a special occasion. I don't think of him as a member of the family. (Although he has been kind enough to listen to me when I'm having a bad day. But his life is relatively low stress.) And when he's gone I won't need the " bereavement counseling [that] is available for those who can't move on."

Pardon me while I puke. And, no, it's not a hairball.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter