Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.
TSO takes the "blogume" to a new level.

And leads me to wonder, if he can get a reference from his dog, can I get a letter of reference from long time First Things subscriber, Mr. Charles R.S. von Huben. (Yes, people, I am not only so dubious as to have written papers for other people, but I also took out my first First Things subscription in Chas's name so as to qualify for the student rate. Now that I am slightly more prosperous, I pay the full grown-up amount but the subscription is still in the kid's name. There, I feel better having admitted that. Even though I did take the matter to confession some years back and the priest said what I did was probably not a sin as long as Chuck had first dibs on the magazine and I had some sort of hope that he would read a little. The only other thing I can say in my defense is that the subscription went to a real person at my address who was old enough to read.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter