Wednesday, January 09, 2008

4 Weeks...
Four weeks until Ash Wednesday.
The tree is down, most of the tinsel accounted for and I'm coming up for a breath of air before submerging myself in more stuff.
Guitar Hero is the monster Christmas gift at our house... Unfortunately, sitting at the iMac in the family room - until I get my lap top back - is not conducive to writing much of anything. And at work? Those little blog breaks I was taking evaporated during Advent and may not return until... sometime during the days of Easter? I hope.

The gap between Christmas and Lent - catch-up time for those of us who make some sort of living in so-called "organized" * religion - is just is not there. My hope is to clear up all post-Christmas paperwork in the next week. Hope.

*My office belies the concept of organized anything. First Church of Color-Coded Alphabetized Entropy. We could all use a stand-down day. Just to get our bearings. Too bad Lent begins before March. We could use February 29, Just turn off the phones, don't answer the door....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter