Thursday, March 22, 2007


Why I Obsess
I finally have the first new washer and dryer of my married life. (vs. 'good' used) I hope that these will last me the rest of my laundering life. They are this woman's equivalent of the mid-life crisis Porsche. (except that a washer and dryer are a necessity...so why not do it right?)

They look just like the photo. The photo is not my laundry room. My laundry room has a cement floor and cement block walls which I have tried to dress up with an old poster from a John Singer Sargent exhibit. I think the woman in the poster has had a mustache added to her face. But who cares? The washer and dryer look marvelous!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter