Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Mell of a Hess
Yes. Yes it is. Just yards from our house. The sound of the pumps and helicopters woke us up at 6:15. I didn’t realize how ‘floody’ thiings were last night - I was too busy obsessing about water leaking into the laundry room and destroying the washer and dryer. (There is a benefit to having older children who still live in the basement. They are the first alert system if things should become too damp.)

Oooh, I just saw two choppers out the family room window. This is probably not a day to take out the garbage in my nightgown.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter