Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wedding Meme - Part 2

11. What did you serve for your meal?I don’t remember. It was a summery buffet, with fruit and stuff, but I was too excited to eat

12. How many people were in your wedding party?10

13. Are you still friends with them all? Yes. And the best man met and married (it only took seven years) one of my bridesmaids.

14. Did your spouse cry during the ceremony? He says he did, but I didn’t notice. My cynical side thinks he was crying about his hair. (see below)

15. Most special moment of your wedding day? the vows!

16. Any funny moments? The minister called me Cheryl. More than once. And Rick was mortified because he spent the morning swimming and then was “running late” (see also: story of our life) and didn’t wash the pool water out of his hair. So his hair looked a little stringy. I didn’t care. At the reception, my best friend's father told me he saw Rick attempting to wash his hair in the men’s washroom.

17. Any big disasters? No. Although from the groom’s perspective I would say, see question 16.

18. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Minneapolis

19. How long were you gone? a week

20. If you were to do your wedding over, I would enjoy it more and worry less about details. (And I wasn’t obsessed the way girls are these days!)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter