Friday, March 23, 2007

No Kvetching!!!
Bracelelets arrived. Surprisingly comfortable - I was prepared to offer up a little sweating and itching without kvetching, but I won't have to. The boys like theirs, though Dad's didn't fit. So I'll give it to someone else. (or maybe I should keep one in the car in case the bungee that holds my door shut gives out. Can't talk about the door anymore without apoplectic kvetching. Hope to have it fixed by the end of the week-end. It's one of those things - like the van door in "Little Miss Sunshine" - that is funny as a concept but a bitch in real life.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter