Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Strawberry fiends forever:
50,000 at Strawberry Festival in Cedarburg…

Makes me glad I don’t live in Cedarburg anymore. I love people. In small doses, not 50,00 at a time. Em & Big Ed were thinking of driving up…50,002 sounds like it would have been way too cozy.
I had a very exciting week-end. Alicia of Fructus Ventris fame was passing through the area and we had a chance to get together for a visit with her and her charming husband. I suggested that we meet at Marytown because it was big, easy to find and much cleaner than my house. I only wish that I had checked to see if anything was going on there. The chapel was taken up with some sort of Polish music concert. But we did get a chance to visit the Kolbe Museum and find a quiet corner for a nice chat.
I had to reassure Fran more than once that I was not on my way to a rendezvous with an internet predator. Someone has taken all those Dateline programs to heart…

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter