Wednesday, June 14, 2006

At the Ellyn von Huben Center For Children Who Can't Walk Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, we teach you that there's more to life than being really, really snarky...
Not ready for bed yet. Waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in. Needless to say, I won’t be kneeling to pray my rosary. Can’t wait to see how I feel in the morning. It wouldn’t be a good day to take off of work. And why stay home when I don’t feel like doing anything? My unctuous phone persona is intact, so I am work-worthy.

I have some writing I want to do, but everything comes out nasty and sarcastic. Maybe just sleep would be better. I can rest easy knowing the crap journalism category is being ably covered by Christopher Hitchens. Vanity Fair pays him to write what? I don’t even want to discuss his latest column. Not here. Not now. Probably never.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter