Tuesday, May 23, 2006

One more day, dear Lord, of thee three things I pray...
Get Martha to school.
Get her home again.
Get us through the senior honors assembly.*
One more day!

With apologies to St. Richard of Chichester. (Who by the way received no attribution in the Godspell credits. Tsk.)

* I’ve just reached my toxic limit of school performances, assemblies, events. If we weren’t homeschooling the boys I’m sure I would have already been removed from a “Winter” concert in a strait-jacket. I would need some sort of sedation to get me through tomorrow night. If anyone sings “Dust in the Wind” or “Imagine” all bets are off and I'll be in next week's Lake Forester under the headline "Overwrought Mother Foams at Mouth During Senior Awards Assembly."

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter