Thursday, May 25, 2006


Instant Karmas's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head...

Today, being our first day of the rest of our lives, free of the relative tyrrany of the public school system, was going to be celebrated by sleeping in. I don’t even have to show up at work until noonish, so I decided to get as much sleep as possible. That must be why I was awakened at 6:00am by a the back-up beep-beep-beep of a school bus doing an 18-point turn in the cul-de-sac. Having re-oriented itself, the bus just sat there, idling. Son of a diddly... yeah, I know that the driver lives in the apartment complex next door. And I don’t begrudge her her job (heaven knows I wouldn’t do it!) But must that bus sit there mocking me? Of course, the bus could have driven into the house and our graduate wouldn’t have noticed. So at least she’s enjoying her freedom.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter