Sunday, March 05, 2006

Rats!
For a second I thought I could avoid the whole hip replacement thing and just order a new one on eBay. Too bad I don’t need a right hip
But for a few dollars more I could up grade to a high quality canine knee.
Oh the dangers of shopping from home while under the influence of pain killers. A few things I won’t do on drugs (besides the obvious drive, operate other heavy machinery etc): search eBay for Madam Jumel silver or religious statuary, proceed to check-out with my Amazon shopping cart - don’t even think about the fact that Madam Jumel can be purchased through Amazon - or dial the phone. What the heck, I’ll have to talk to my sister tonight to dish about the Oscars. (We’ve already talked to discuss wardrobes and to celebrate Wallace and Grommit.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter