Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This made me smile...
It's spelled fructus, not fructis.
(I can't tell you how many hits I get from folk looking for shampoo!)

I must admit, Alicia, I think I have typed ’fructis’ on occasion myself. Must be subliminal TV brainwashing...

In the interest of odd Google searches, it’s just about time to mention "hand tooled reproduction Victorian tinsel." Just mention it. Heaven knows I’m too weak with other stuff to even think about Christmas decorations. (Note to Embot: Remind me to buy you 100 pieces of hand tooled reproduction Victorian tinsel. Time for you to start carrying on some of our traditions.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter