Monday, November 21, 2005

Papa-Lu caught me with a fun meme. Once I started, it was so hard to stop.

I confess...Sacramentally? About once a month.

I confess...that I find birthday cake to make the most delightful breakfast food.

I confess...to occasionally being embarassed by my car(s).

I confess...to worrying too much about money.

I confess...that I find myself noticing other women’s pedicures when I am waiting in line to receive Holy Communion.

I confess...that I listen to way too much rock and roll. Especially in the car.

I confess...that I didn’t floss my teeth last night.

I confess...that I have a library book on the school table that is about 2 months overdue. And I’ll probably forget to grab it tomorrow, too.

I confess...that I don’t remember the last time I made my bed.

I confess...that I am totally overwhelmed at being the “mother-of-the-bride.”

I confess...that I keep looking at miracle skin-renewing take-years-off-your-face potions, but never actually buy them.

I confess...that my idea of therapy shopping is to buy a really fabulous dish towel at a store like T.J. Maxx.

I confess...that I have far too much fun talking about myself. I could keep confessing here until indefinitely.

So how about you, Summa Mamas and Mr. Luse?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter