Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Name is Ellyn. I live at *** ***** ****. Please clean my house.

But seriously, folks. Serious Chicago Trib article on the perils of blogging by “young people” and TMI.

“Revealing blogs can also come back to bite during job interviews. Also, that funny photo at the beer bong might not be so humorous if you're running for political office 20 years later.”

Funny they should mention this. A pre-dinner chat about Googling led to a GOOGLE image search of my name. Which, to our princess Bridget’s chagrin, brought up a picture of her face PhotoShopped onto Scrappy dog’s body. I had forgotten about that. The Internet hasn’t. (Good thing she’s employed in doggy day-care. )

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter