Tuesday, November 29, 2005

And where was this......
last Wednesday when our maintenance man said that the bottle lights for the Advent wreath were too big?

Courtesy of The Curt Jester.
And I was late getting home from work while I called the distributor, who was polite, though I’m sure he thought I was nuts. Luckily, the maintenance man is clever and resourceful and he made them fit. Today he tells me they were off by 3/16” of an inch. I don’t think that’s an intolerable tolerance? Or is it? Oh, well. At the moment we could have used a virtual wreath. I’ve been told by our distributor that bottle lights are bottle lights. Period. (This is filed under church emergency/not life or death. The kind that is hard to explain to my family.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter