Tuesday, November 29, 2005

3/28/84 Mayflower Moving Trucks sneek the Colts out of Baltimore after Midnight
What more can I say about the transience of sport? I was absolutely dumbstruck when I saw this on the news. Check out the discussion among Amy Welborn’s readers. I can say no more. (Except to add that funerals are a ghastly expense. But not as bad as weddings. And I don’t detect a real movement to scale those back. Forego them altogether? Maybe. But cut corners? Not really. PS - Embot: I’m not talking about you...just in generalities. If the average funeral runs $8 to $12 thousand, that is still small potatoes against the average $22 thousand wedding.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter