Sunday, June 26, 2005

June-Pride Month
So proud. So proud that it is not too obvious what they are proud of. And, no, kids, that rainbow bracelet I’m wearing is promoting literacy, a sample of the many treasures that Em brought home from the ALA Conference in Chicago. I have certain disagreements with the ALA, but that doesn’t stop me accepting their freebies. Any more than not ‘approving’ of candy stopped me from accepting samples from last week’s Candy Expo visit.


And you gotta love any group that promotes MAD magazine.
Free copies of MAD. Free candy. How much more deluxe could life get?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter