Thursday, June 23, 2005

Harvey it ain’t.
I stayed up too late watching Donnie Darko, which was as vaguely disturbing as I had been led to believe. Not really bad, but weird. I thought I had it figured out, but a quick breakfast discussion with Rick has me confused. What do I know about worm holes?

I just wish I had been able to stay awake Tuesday night for the AFI top 100 movie lines show. I would challenge some of the choices - which is what makes it so much fun. Yeah, I think Animal House is a highly quotable movie, but you can do much better than “Toga!” How about “double-secret probation?” Now that’s a line I quote several times a week.

Time for work. I’m working more. Accomplishing less at home. Much less. Better see if my laundry dried...or I’m in trouble. Well, I can always sit in the laundry room and talk to the big ‘chocolate’ rabbit. Too bad he doesn’t talk. He could remind me when we’re running low on detergent...

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter