Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cartoon Cruise
The perfect mother-son vacation. Chuck would love it. Although I’d have to promise not to divulge to our fellow travellers about my use of New Yorker covers as a toilet training tool. (Some kids need a more sophisticated incentive to stay in one place for more than a minute. Chuck - if you’re bothered that I divulged this here, let me know and I’ll remove it. And perhaps I’ll look into getting that huge New Yorker cartoon retrospective book with CD-ROM as a form of reparation...)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter