Monday, June 20, 2005

All those who were my friends are on the watch for any misstep of mine...
Dearest family, please don’t poke the lector. She knows what she has proclaimed. Yeah, she’s taking just the appropriate amount of comfort in those words. But thanks for the support.

How did that Jeremiah dude know about the co-worker who doesn’t like me? Hmmm...

But the LORD is with me, like a mighty champion:
my persecutors will stumble, they will not triumph.
In their failure they will be put to utter shame,
to lasting, unforgettable confusion.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter