Thursday, January 06, 2005

To do list...
or
20 + C + M + B + 05

1) Remove pile of snow that plow has left in front of my car. (one of those downsides of living in a cul-de-sac)
2) Pray that our parish school is open. Or those three altar servers for the 10:00am funeral will be difficult to find. Let's hope I get to work in time take care of this.
3) Find some caffeine. I'm back on a stricter schedule of work/schooling etc. But all I want is a long winter's nap. I should feel refreshed considering that the Princess and I spent last evening watching the "DE-LOVELY" DVD that she gave me for Christmas. And I slept through most of it, despite B's loud impersonations of the shocked, vocal senior citizens who talked their way through the movie when we saw it in the theatre last summer.
4) Find the blessed chalk. I’m sure it’s in that safe spot I tucked it into last year. Inside a zip-loc bag marked “BLESSED CHALK - NOT FOR SIDEWALK.”

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter