Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm just so....confused!
And I don't think it has anything to do with the pulsating rhino virus that I am fighting. (Though a little generic Sudafed would help. But thanks to the meth-lab entrepreneurs, Sudafed can only be purchased from the pharmacy counter, which didn't help me at all while making a quick sweep through Wal-Mart late Sunday afternoon after going to the movies. Wasn't counting on needing a pharmacist. My misery is not so severe that I will settle for the Safeway generic on the way to work. I want the $1.54 Wal-Mart stuff or nothing at all. So I can't be that sick). So, anyway, the Christmas tree is still up. I'm trying to pack away the other Christmas stuff and put up the Carnival/Mardi Gras decorations which will have to come down so early this year. At work I'm tallying the palm, envelope, paschal candle etc. order, because that has to go in early this year. I was putting away tablecloths and dumped some Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff all over the place. While trying to organize my closet I found a box full of BETA tapes. Good sense says dump them, but I know we would then find the perfect $5 working BETA MAX machine at the Presbyterian Rummage this spring and I'd be kicking myself. So.....do I go to work or just retire to the laundry room to talk to the three foot vinyl faux-chocolate rabbit?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter