Saturday, January 22, 2005

I mean to do some work today...
I’m trapped in the house (after a fashion) since going anywhere would involve shoveling. So this may be a sign that I am meant to stay in and do a little shoveling in the house, so to speak. Get caught up on all the little household chores that I’ve left dangling. And I could finish sorting and reorganizing the boxes of Christmas stuff. I really should put away the Christmas village that is on the hutch... (the fact that I’ve started referring to it as the “Winter” village shows my lack of commitment to staying on top of things)...but there is an amazing array of computer equipment in the living room and I’d best wait for Rick and Chuck to finish their project before I move ahead in there. I’m feeling rather creative...I should have run to the fabric or craft store instead of the supermarket when the big snow was forecast. Actually, the snow wasn’t that big...but I’m staying put anyway. I could clean up the blog... or if it wasn’t so cold in Rick’s office we could begin work on the mural we’ve been planning for the wall. (The boys and I are pretty much agreed that we’ll borrow a theme from the Dover Sistine Chapel coloring book...) Or maybe just get caught up on reading and sleep. I fell asleep during last night’s Monk premiere. It was funny - as far as I can remember. But with the fire in the fireplace and the beautiful snow swirling around the windows, who could resist dozing off? Not I.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter