Wednesday, January 05, 2005

HEAVY SNOW WARNING!
or
Where do we keep the bluing?

When did I get so old? I woke up this morning to the white Christmas we’ve been waiting for...knowing that I had spent the past 24 hours plotting how I would get to work and back, blah, blah, blah with the minimum of snow related angst. It wasn’t that long ago when I was perturbed by relatives who were willing to pull the plug on short local travel plans because snow was predicted. Guess what? I’ve become that which I found most annoying. Why don’t I just kick things up a notch and go blue my hair. (The bizarre ugly doily that one of the Fathers put under the candy dish on my desk yesterday only reaffirms my feeling that I am a 90 year old trapped in a 49 year old body.)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter