Thursday, December 16, 2004

They also serve who stand....

and stand and stand...
Martha went on a field trip to the Milwaukee Art Museum yesterday. It’s been a long time since I’ve been there. There are a few items from their collection that I remember clearly. Some great Winslow Homers and a Duane Hanson sculpture of a janitor. He really ‘surprised’ me the first time I saw him, some 30 years ago. I asked Marth if she saw the janitor and she let out a little scream. The fact that she was creeped out and asked why I didn’t warn her is good reason not to have mentioned it in advance.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter