Saturday, December 18, 2004

Just to mess with the Google searches...
It's time to mention "hand tooled reproduction Victorian tinsel."
Actually, it is also time to buy a tree and find the ornament boxes. And aforementioned tinsel. I believe all one hundred pieces were accounted for when we took the tree down last January. As if I couldn't find enough other things to kvetch about, I am a slave to decorating my tree with one hundred pieces of tinsel that must be hung one at a time. My mother used to be so annoyed by my childhood habit of applying tinsel by heaving big handfuls at the tree. Wish she could be here to see my reward.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter