Tuesday, November 02, 2004


Some new firsts....

- never voted so early. 6:20 am. Hair uncombed, ratty old clothes. Thought it best to do it early while I was out running the Princess to work. Wasn’t counting on running into people I knew. I figured as long as it wasn’t one of those polling places that had a camera crew outside that I was safe. Oh, well. At least I was dressed. I may have been wearing flip-flops, but I saw a woman with plaid pajama pants and fuzzy slippers.

- never had to put on glasses to read the ballot. And I don’t think the print is getting smaller.

Well, now I did my part to cancel out my sister’s vote. At least Presidentially....since we do live in separate states. And I did call her last night to wish her well in her uncontested run for District Attorney in her home county. And to needle her......just a little.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter