Sunday, November 07, 2004

And how was your week....

My newly re-elected sister shuts down a cat house You know, a feling cat house. (ps - the story far more gross than the Star Tribune reports. And we’re talking 400+ cats by last count. And while PETA folks and other assorted wacko cat fanciers harrassed her office, I’m thinking about the poor volunteer firefighters. I don’t think tons of feces and cat remains were what they were thinking about when they volunteered.)

My pastor/boss was appointed Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Chicago. I am happy for him. And the Arch. Sorry for myself. He’s been great to work for. I am bracing myself for an exciting week at work since the transition will be relatively quick. And we can only anticpate a slew of “Jesus has not left the building” phone calls. Some parishioners don’t handle these things well. If I thought I had to do a lot of consoling during the anticipated transfer of an associate pastor at the end of his five year assignment, well, this is going to be very interesting.

And me? I’m doin’ fine. Just have to remember not to chew too hard on that temporary filling. And watch the popcorn when I take the boys to the movies this afternoon.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter