Monday, September 20, 2004


My favorite find...

among all of the book sale booty. The perfect companion to Cattus Petasatus. We’re on our way to becoming Cat in the Hat collectors.

I found a site that carries a lot of Dr. Seuss in Hebrew. Including Green Eggs and Ham. I thought that was kind of strange. A book about ham would not be my priority if I were translating Seuss into Hebrew. Although, if I remember that one correctly, the narrator protests eating the ham (along with green eggs). Oh, well, if I were an observant Hebrew speaking Jew, this might me a book I’d prefer not to bring into my home. Why open a can of worms, right?

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter