Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Am I stupid or what?
Where would I have come up with the idea that ABC Family is a family oriented television network. Seeing the bug in the corner with the persistant word Family would give one the impression that this is for families. So I sit down and noticed we're tuned to ABC Family and they're showing "Jawbreaker" interspersed with ads for non-family oriented ABC network programming. Well, why don't I just pop some corn and invite the younger kids to sit down with me......and stay for Nip/Tuck on FX while we're at it.

OK, maybe I'm not the stupid one. I just had an almost 18 year-old walk into the room and agree that "Jawbreaker" and "Family" television are totally incongruous. It must be pretty bad if a blase teenager sees how appalling this is....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter