Sunday, August 08, 2004

What...
is it about "scrapbooking" that drives my husband crazy? He says it is the turning of a noun into a verb. And, of course, the expense. I can't stop looking at all the scrapbooking stuff every time I run into Michael's. In fact, I come up with reasons to go to Michael's so I can hang around looking at papers, stickers, templates etc. Realistically, I think it is a little late for me to archive the lives of my children and our 26 years of family activities. Their babybooks show my lack of dedication to this kind of project. Embot has a complete volume dedicated to her first years. Fran has a rather sketchy babybook. And poor Bridget, born 15 months after Franny, has but four words written in her book. (and that's only because I count von Huben as two words.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter