Sunday, August 08, 2004

I shoulda figured....
HASH(0x8a84dac)
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every
book ever published. You are a fountain of
endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and
never fail to impress at a party.
What people love: You can answer almost any
question people ask, and have thus been
nicknamed Jeeves.
What people hate: You constantly correct their
grammar and insult their paperbacks.


What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
I try not to insult other people's paperbacks. I've been known to read some against my own prejudices and have been pleasantly surprised. (Never read White Oleander just because I am contrary enough to not want to like anything that Oprah would recommend. When a similarly disposed friend lent me the book, I gave it a try. Quite fascinating.) OK - so I am a grammar Nazi with the family. I try really, really, really hard not to correct the grammar of total strangers. Really.
Via Summa Mamas.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter