Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Started this last night....
but was too verklempt to concentrate. But today is another day!

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says....the English Courtyard, the girl was exhausted. She had almost.... (from The Doctors’ Plague by Sherwin B. Nuland. A book about childbed fever and Dr. Semmelweis. My father, a printer, used to talk about Dr. Semmelweis a lot. In the context of printers being lightyears ahead of physicians when it came to hand washing.)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Bessie, the unnaturally large beagle.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?Futurama. Last night. I needed some witty cartooning to distract me from my crappy day.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?School charts, posters, a weather map, lots of Shakespeare stuff - it’s April, dontcha know. And the usual lipid stains.

What is the last movie you saw?The Passion of the Christ.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?Pay off my debts. Then maybe I’d have the living room floor redone. Professionally.

Tell me something about you that I don't know. Bragging? I passed the test to be on Jeopardy. Just freaky? I had my tonsils taken out twice.

Via Mixolydian Mode.



No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter