Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Just the facts, m’am...
1. Who is your favorite [past or present] TV cop?I think my most favorite TV cop was a character played by Frank Converse in a summer replacement show, that lasted one (at the most) season, called Coronet Blue. I think he was a cop. Anyway, I had a major crush on him. If not him, then Adrien Monk.

2. Which TV cop do you thing was the most crooked, or the most inept? Barney Fife.

3. Which TV show has the best ensemble cast of police officers? MONK.

Bonus: You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose? Adrien Monk. I need someone who would understand me....

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter