Friday, November 28, 2003


Weird....
I was going to reflect on the fact that I don’t envy my sister’s nuptial festivity planning, but that I am a bit envious of the fact that she showed up at her son’s hockey parents’ organizational night early enough to secure an opportunity for training as a zamboni operator. The weird part is....when I did a Google Image search for a zamboni pic, (so much faster and fun with the new DSL), the image I finally found was from the website of her small town hockey league. Of all the youth hockey groups in the world.....weird.

PS - That's not my sister on the zamboni.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter