Saturday, November 29, 2003

Friday Five
1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?Sometimes. Shopping can be recreational, like fishing. But usually my shopping trips are necessary and about as relaxing as fishing under duress to provide fish for dinner.

2. What was the last thing you purchased? A cart full of household necessities at Wal-Mart on Wednesday night.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why? Actual store. I like to touch. Also, there is little practicality in ordering toilet paper, Cheerios and laundry detergent online.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it? Yes. Fifty cents.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing? The red T-shirt with “Rock and Roll” in silver glitter across the chest. Over-priced. Hand washable. And those silver letters chafed. (This was around 1974. I know there are things in the interim that I regret but I can’t remember. Most of my shopping is necessities...and it is hard to remember exact purchases of the wrong size ‘Pull-Ups’ or the wrong type of shampoo.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter