Saturday, November 22, 2003

"The Victoria's Secret show," she said. "SUVs. The Chicago teachers strike. The war in Iraq. The war in the Whole Foods parking lot. Herbal mouthwash. Wow. The breadth of your opinions is breathtaking. Have you left a single thought unwritten?"
As the author says, that’s the beauty of the blog. I haven’t had so much fun with the written word since my best friend Todd and I published The Georgetown Herald back in 1966. (just $.02 a copy - cheap!) Or maybe I’m just doing the ‘journaling’ that my peers did in junior high through college. Just a Top-Secret Diary to which the whole world has the key.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter