Sunday, November 16, 2003

Time for our pain perdu.....and Breakfast with the Beatles.
I hope I can get the radio in the living room to work. Today will feature the new/old Let it Be...Naked. (I still think that is a stupid title. But Rick thinks UnExSpectorated is too sophisticated for most people. Is it too hot in here? Not for orphans....)
Then I may be off to Mass alone because Rick has succumbed to the 'disease' working its way around town. Chuck sounds terrible. (A stoic like his mama, he keeps gasping saying, "No, really, I'm fine.") And Eddie is still sleeping with a bucket....no pain perdu for you, sport.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter