Saturday, October 11, 2003

Whatever happened to Miss Moneypenny?
Bunny Insatia. That’s my Bond Girl Name (Plugging my maiden name into the generator. My whole married name came out, well, a little too raw….)

Link via Summa Mamas.

Note to Embot: If you are reading this on Sat. morning, please don’t pick up the phone and call the rectory and ask to speak to Bunny. I don’t start work until noon. In the AM, it’s Mass, post office [and yes, I’ll be mailing your sweater. As soon as I find it. It’s gone missing again. It’s been a wacky week around here.] and then Rel. Ed. That’s what Bond girl Bunny will be doing before noon.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter