Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Oprah?
Through some strange turn of events, I was awake at 11:00pm last night. So I turned on the daily rerun of Oprah to see what was happening. Yech. Now Oprah is shilling for Madonna.......or is it The Gap. Or Madonna and The Gap. Oprah made her entrance to the music from the Madonna/Missy Elliot Gap ad surrounded by the very same dancers! from said ad campaign. What a coinkidinks. At this point I grabbed the remote and terminated the whole ordeal. I didn’t want to wait for Madonna to come out and shill for her children’s book. I really need more sleep....not a Oprah/Gap/Madonna circle.......well, endless circle of mutual admiration.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter