Thursday, September 18, 2003

How Does She Do It?
For those who may be wondering how I can afford a genuine simulated human brain....I forgot to gloat about how much money I saved at the Friends of the Library used book sale last week-end.

I found books I really needed. Like d'Aulaire's Greek Myths for $2.50 (suggested retail $19.95) Another book - the exact title escapes me - that Greenleaf Press suggests for Ancient Greece for just $1 (suggested retail $16.95) Some English texts that I can resell. Plus some cool Christmas gifts for people. And some fun stuff just for me. (Like we need another Norton Anthology of English Literature....)

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter