Sunday, September 21, 2003

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho...
off to work I go. Sunday morning is not my usual time in the rectory. But the Sunday girl needed to switch and I needed the hours, so there you go. This may be a blessing in disguise. I'll be missing Mass with Rick and the kids. But at the 7:30am Mass it is highly unlikely that I'll run into the Chatty Kathy sisters who talk, and talk, and talk... Maybe it's for the best. This week I think I could be moved to sit down next to them and tell them in my most charitable tones that they are rude and disrespectful. Or I could employ the pidgin sign language that we use in the lunchroom at school - an assortment of mouth covering and lip zipping to convey silence when yelling "BE QUIET" is not be feasible.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter