Tuesday, May 13, 2003

The slipcover for the nasty couch has arrived!

Create a cheerful nook for yourself where you can relax, put your feet up and take a break from the cares of the world. Canyon Plaid creates a casual country ambiance that's cozy and inviting.
Disclaimer: This picture is lifted from the Surefit Slipcovers Online Catalog. I am in no way implying this is my family room. But it sure is an improvement. And it will generously extend the life of am item that we were able to get for $35 at the Lambs’ Farm Thrift Shop almost five years ago. I think I shall send for the matching ottoman cover...

The kids called me at work to ask if they could do the honors of installation.
No problem. I hope they did remember to vacuum under the cushions and remove assorted dirty socks, silverware, pizza crusts and any other charming souvenirs. They were, of course, welcome to keep any coinage found.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter