Tuesday, May 13, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday

1. Packrat or minimalist? Minimalist packrat.
2. Computer: desktop or laptop? Desktop. iMac.
3. Seashore or mountains? Shore. Of Lake Michigan.
4. Carpeting or bare floors?Bare floors. I have carpeting but I would prefer to rip it out. With my teeth if I must.
5. Drinking water: bottled or tap? I like bottled. Avec ‘gas.’ But I usually settle for eau de la tap.
6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon? eBay.
7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers? Big scary kitties?
8. Front door or back door? Front door. In the literal sense. (Was this meant to be a lewd question? Or do I just have a bad mind? Never mind.)
9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none? Little/none. Altho Embot did give me the cutest Eiffel tower charm for Mothers’ Day....
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick? I would ask. Maybe even beg, depending on the event. But lie to my employer? Especially when I work for the Church? No way.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter