Friday, January 17, 2003

Ben Kweller is from Texas.......
But I imagine he must have played Milwaukee’s Oriental Theater once, developed dyspepsia and sauntered to Oriental Drugs on Prospect Ave. to obtain relief. Pepto and a red I’m Hooked on Oriental Drugs T-shirt, which is what caught my eye when I saw him on the end of Austin City Limits last night. His music was pretty good. But it was the T-shirt that lured me in. Ah, the memories, pushing the little Embot around the east side of Milwaukee in her tiny days........

His website says he is also an Apple computer fan, so he’s gotta be a good guy...........

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter