Sunday, December 29, 2002

Not........
that I’m anxious to be a grandma - in fact I’m still reeling from the realization of how young Paul’s ‘grandfather’ looked when we watched A Hard Day’s Night on DVD Friday - but when I was Em’s age I was married with an Em on the way. (But when my mother was my age, I, her oldest, was a mere 14.) This NRO article has some good food for thought.

And, yes, by starting my family while quite young, I can enjoy sitting at home playing on the computer while the littler guys sleep and the oldest is driving to O’Hare to fetch her younger sister. I knew this would pay off some day!

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter